About This Role
As a software developer with Enliven, you will help to design, develop, and implement code for a variety of client projects. We are looking for an experienced developer to join our team. Your primary role will be to develop web applications that support our clients’ business initiatives. A majority of our current projects are in .NET, however, we are looking for someone who has broad programming experience and sees particular technologies as tools to solve bigger problems. At Enliven, we aren’t a one-stack shop. We value fluidity and creativity in picking tech stacks that best serve each client. You are highly analytical, have a passion for product development, and enjoy working with a team. You will be reporting directly to the CTO and will be expected to make high-level software engineering decisions in collaboration with other developers.
- Help to understand and document requirements
- Participate in technical strategy and brainstorming sessions
- Develop new features and fix bugs
- Pair and code-review with fellow teammates
- Continuously reflect on and improve our processes
- Use Slack
- You are an excellent programmer.
- You get things done.
- You regularly use version control
- You have 2+ years of project level experience with one or more of the following database systems: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- You have project level experience with DNN, WordPress or other content management systems.
- You are actively involved in side projects, tech meetups, open source communities, StackOverflow
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 2 weeks vacation
- Flexible work environment
- Walk-able distance to restaurants in downtown St. Louis
- Activities geared towards learning and improving skills (conferences, online resources, training…)
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include references.
This position is located in St. Louis, MO and is not a remote position.